How to generate JOB Report in WCC
Release : 11.3.6 / 12.x
Component: CA Workload CONTROL CENTER
Kindly follow the below steps to generate the JOB Report from WCC UI (below example is for job run information for the last two monthsof data)
1. Log in to WCC UI
2. Click on the Reporting tab
3. Choose JOB statistics under Reporting Tab like shown below screenshot.
4. Click on the Job statistics and choose the PREDEFINED RANGE
5. And click on NEXT and choose the options according to your requirement.
6. Once done, click on FINISH. As shown in the below screenshot, the report is calculated.
Once completed, Report is generated and you will be receiving an email with the report