When a project Admin user is trying to save a flow to the ARD hub from ARD Designer,
They are clicking on the create project button on the same screen to try and create a version folder and they are getting an error message about permissions denied.
Release : 3.1
Component : Agile Requirements Designer - Other
Working as designed
This is expected behavior as Project Admin does not have the right to create new Projects.
From the save screen, currently, we do not have an option to create a new version folder only a new project.
If a project Admin would like to create a new version for a project this must be done BEFORE the same process.
The Project admin can take the following steps:
1) In ARD Studio go to the connectors tab
2) Click on the ARD Hub Connector
3) in the right-hand pane window find the project
4) Right-click on an existing VERSION and choose the option to create a version.
5) Once this is done then the normal save procedure can be followed.