The definition of rules using Access Groups on its conditions is causing performance degradation on the Groups administration.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In the Modern UX, select Administration => Blueprints.
2. Create four new Blueprints.
2. For each new Blueprint, edit the Blueprint and add a Rule.
3. Create the Rule on each Blueprint as follows
On the Conditions, select Access Groups.
Use the operator (equals or not equals)
Select a list of Groups (use eight different groups)
Select Action => Hide Modules.
Hide the Financial Plans.
4. So, there are four new Blueprints, each of them having a Rule using Access Groups on its condition.
The rule is just hiding a Module.
5. Now, on the classic UI go to Administration => Groups.
6. Try to do some task like creating a new group, deleting a group, activating a group or deactivating a group.
Expected Results: The action (new/activate/deactivate/delete) of the group is performend on the expected time.
Actual Results: The action is taking too long to complete, making the administration of the groups imposible.
Release : 15.9.3, 16.0.0
Component : Clarity MUX Blueprints and Administration
This has been reviewed by SE (Sustaining Engineering) as Defect DE63264
The issue is specific to Oracle
The Defect DE63264 is fixed in Release 16.0.1
Workaround: Stop using Rules on Blueprints using Access Groups on its conditions.