Windows 10 21H1 undeployable on TDAD 3.6.2 standalone
Article ID: 229087
Endpoint Threat Defense for Active Directory
You are trying to deploy TDAD to Windows 10 21H1 O.S. but TDAD shows the same is "undeployable"
TDAD 3.6.2 standalone
TDAD 3.6.2 integrated
- Locate the Web.config file, which is located here "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Endpoint Threat Defense for AD\dm_pub\Web.config"
- Open the file as administrator
- Locate the following line "</appSettings>"
- Right above it, change the following line:
<add key="WIN10NetDeploySupportedBuildVer" value="19403" />
- Save and close the Web.Config file.
- Log in to the TDAD Web Console, go to "Analytics > Services and Components > Components > Active Directory Topology > Re-Run"
- The correct filter will now apply