Create a virtual attribute on the Status Report object:
- In Classic Clarity, go to Administration->Studio->Objects->Status Report->Attributes
- Click New Virtual
- Check the check box next to Description and click Add
- Enter an Attribute Label and Attribute ID (Example: 'Description' for both)
- Click Finish
- Click on the new virtual attribute you created
- Enter an API Attribute ID and click Save
- Navigate to the Modern UX
- Click on a project
- Click on the Status module.
- Click on the Gear icon on the right-hand side
- Check the check box next to the custom virtual attribute you just created
- Click Apply
You can also add the virtual attribute to your Status Report grid layout by selecting it from the Columns list.