Table GTREP_PROJECT which holds the information of the project created from TDM portal and it's details like who created the project, when etc are getting update as null always.
The information stored as NULL in the GTREP_PROJECT table is working by design because that information is categorized as Audit data and is disabled by default.
Release : 4.9.1
Component : Repository (GTREP)
There is an option to enable Auditing from Datamaker but it is NOT recommended as it will impact the performance of the product overall specifically TDM Portal.
To enable auditing:
- Open Datamaker and Press Ctrl + Alt + m. It will ask for admin credentials
- Select option as highlighted in below SS.
- On the right press Process button.
- Select either the option to execute the script from DM or copy it to execute directly on the GTREP DB server.
- You can disable auditing by selecting "Drop Audit Triggers" option and executing the generated script.