When applying the v14.0.1 patch, there is a DB patch that needs to be applied along with it.
On the “Install CA Harvest SCM 14.0.1” page, there’s a section “Microsoft SQL Server Database” that describes how to run the script that updates the database.
Microsoft SQL Server Database
Perform the following steps after installing CA Harvest SCM 14.0.1 on Microsoft SQL Server Database:
- Navigate to the %CA_SCM_HOME%\Database folder.
- Run the Models_SQLServer_V1401Patch.sql file.
- The required table to be used with V14.0.1 is created.
Osql –d <database name> -i <sqlfile> –U <user name> -P <user password> -e –b –o output.log
If this is still not working, please use the following procedure:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and click “Connect”
- Select File -> Open -> File
- Navigate to %CA_SCM_HOME%\Database folder, select file “Models_SQLServer_V1401Patch.sql” and click “Open”
- Ensure the “harvest” database is selected instead of “master” and click “Execute”.