ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
SalesForce Securlet - DLP Policy not working
Article ID: 228034
Cloud Access Security Broker for SaaS
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Standard
After activating the Salesforce Securlet in CloudSOC. The Securlet is fetching the activity logs but the files uploaded are not triggering DLP violation.
The file does not meet the minimum file size set in the DLP Application Detection Configuration for Salesforce. Therefore, the uploaded file is not scanned by CDS.
- CloudSOC Salesforce Securlet is active
- The integration with Symantec DLP is in place
- Updating the File Properties setting in the application detection configuration for the Salesforce Securlet.
- Click "Sync to CloudSOC" to replicate the change to CloudSOC
- This change will affect new files uploaded.
- The CloudSOC administrator can also trigger an on-demand rescan for the previous file if needed