ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
UIM Alarms are delayed in Spectrum Alarm Notifier with Spectrumgtw Probe 8.69
Article ID: 227771
UIM Alarms are delayed in reaching Spectrum Alarm Notifier
- Engineering has identified that for the problematic alarms the Alarm Title received from the device/UIM to Spectrumgtw probe includes Vertical tab/Formfeed/Carriage return characters.
- These characters are being sent as their html code
in the REST payload from probe to Spectrum and the payload was getting discarded by CXF jar at Spectrum.
Release : 20.2
Component : Spectrum Integrations
- This issue is resolved in spectrumgtw-8.6.9-HF1
- This patch added a configurable regular expression in probe (regExToRemoveMatchedChars [\x0B\x0C\x0D]), which will be applied to Alarm Title so that those problematic characters will be removed.
- You configure/change this regular expression further if we determine any additional changes are needed.
- A restart of the probe is required for the changes to take effect.
- UIM 20.3.3
- Spectrum Gateway 8.69