When a Charge Code is associated to an Investment, you will not be able to filter by the Charge Code when looking at the Cost Plan Details in the Classic UI.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Ensure that "Enable Investment-specific Charge Codes" is checked in the Project Management Settings
2. Create a Charge Code, and associate the Charge Code to a specific Project
3. Open the same Project in the Classic UI. Ensure it's financially enabled. Go to "Financial Plans" and create a new Cost Plan
4. On the Cost Plan add a Cost Plan detail. Specify the Charge Code that was associated in step 2.
5. Now in the Cost Plan Details, expand the Filter options.
You should be able to filter by the Cost Plan that is tied to this Project
Notice in the "Charge Code" filter that the Cost Plan isn't available to filter by.
Release : 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This is resolved in the upcoming release, 16.0.2. It was originally tracked as Defect DE63115.
The fix will resolve the issue when the filter element is configured for "browse". The fix will not resolve the problem if it is configured as a "dropdown". This is an expected limitation.