When trying to run a report and use the "Save As > Spreadsheet" nothing happens. The same happens if trying to save as an HTML file or an XML file.
The customer has seen this with default and custom reports. For example: "Assets by Type, Status, Department, Cost Center, and Location" or "Machine Names, OS, Build, Model & Serial Number"
No issue on all other reports.
Steps to duplicate issue:
1. Go to Reports>All Reports>Service and Asset Management>Assets>"Assets by Type, Status, Department, Cost Center, and Location" report
2. Click on "Save As>Spreadsheet"
3. Select "Include parameters" and "Save All" options
4. The report should be saved as a CSV file (it should be saved in the "Downloads" folder since that is the default location that Chrome uses) but nothing happens. The report is not saved as a file.
5. If you try the same steps with Internet Explorer, you should see the prompt asking if you want to save the file.
ITMS 8.5 RU4, 8.6, 8.6 RU1
This is a known issue. The problem is related to the report name and how Chrome handles certain characters. If the report name contains a "comma", Chrome cannot trigger the Save option as we want it.
See for more details https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13578428/duplicate-headers-received-from-server
A fix for this issue is included in ITMS 8.6 RU2 release.
The current workarounds: