MySQL 5.7.x < 5.7.36 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Oct 2021 CPU) - CVE-2021-3711, CVE-2021-22926, CVE-2021-35604, CVE-2021-35624
|MySQL 5.7.x < 5.7.36 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Oct 2021 CPU)||The version of MySQL running on the remote host is 5.7.x prior to 5.7.36. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities, including the following as noted in the October 2021 Critical Patch Update advisory:
- A vulnerability in the OpenSSL component that can result in a takeover of the MySQL server.
- An easily exploitable vulnerability in the InnoDB component that allows a high privileged attacker to affect the integrity and availability of the MySQL Server. (CVE-2021-35604)
- An easily exploitable vulnerability in the curl component that allows an unauthenticated, remote attacker to affect the availability of the MySQL Server. (CVE-2021-22926)
1. If these mention CVEs affect Spectrum?
2. Which version of Spectrum will resolve these vulnerabilities and when will it be released?
Release : 21.2
Component : SPCAPP
MySQL vulnerabilities on versions below 5.7.36
Third-Party Software License Acknowledgements
DX NetOps Spectrum 21.2.6 upgrades MySQL to 5.7.36
DX NetOps Spectrum 21.2.8 upgrades MySQL to 5.7.37
DX NetOps Spectrum 21.2.12 upgrades MySQL to 5.7.38
Recent DX NetOps Spectrum releases and MySQL changes: