ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Host integrity check is not working - Fail to execute Host Integrity check
Article ID: 227412
Host integrity check is not working
Fail to execute Host Integrity check.
Error Type: 0x00100001, Error Code: 0x00000000
- In the SEPM console, browse under Policies > Exceptions.
- Choose the exception policy assigned to the affected clients and click Edit the policy.
- Add C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\<BuildVersion>\Bin64\RegSSHelper.exe to SONAR exclusion, as shown below:
NOTE: The <BuildVersion> should be the correct build number in the path on the target client systems
- Click Ok and OK to save the addition.
- Apply the policy to the affected groups of clients.