For some resources that have more than 100% allocation for a time period, the display of the bar graph is inconsistent.
DESCRIPTION FOR RELEASE NOTES:
SUMMARY: Classic UX - Resource - Allocations - Detail inconsistent allocation bar.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to classic as an Admin or Resource Manager
2. Home, Resources, Select a resource
3. Allocations Tab, Drop Down, Detail
4. Review the allocations
5. Modify Allocation Period to be 100%
6. Modify the next Allocation Period to be 150%
7. Modify the next Allocation Period to be 50%
8. Gear, Configure
9. List Column Section Tab > Options
HIGHLIGHT ROW BY ATTRIBUTE = "Allocation"
Work Effort Unit of Measure = "FTE"
10. Under "Column and Bar Graph Summary", click "Aggregation Row" > "Allocation By Period"
THRESHOLD LINE ATTRIBUTE = Unused Allocation
THRESHOLD AGGREGATION FUNCTION = Sum
Over-Threshold Color = Blue
11. On the Resource Allocation Detail tab, the Allocation By Period bar graphs are inconsistent.
150% takes up the whole bar (expected)
100% bar for the next period does not take up the whole space
50% bar seems to take less than a third of the space
Expected Results: Allocation bar is displayed accurately and consistent.
Actual Results: Allocation bar is inconsistent in its display.
Workaround: The numbers are still there, so this is easy to workaround.
Release : 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
This is working as designed.
Across the same row, the height of all bars are RELATIVE to the MAXIMUM value.
if you tried 200%, 150%, 100%, 50% - expect it to show across the row the colored amount HEIGHT at 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% of the row height