For some resources that have more than 100% allocation for a time period, the display of the bar graph is inconsistent.
Release : 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
DESCRIPTION FOR RELEASE NOTES:
SUMMARY: Classic UX - Resource - Allocations - Detail inconsistent allocation bar.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to classic as an Admin or Resource Manager
2. Home, Resources, Select a resource
3. Allocations Tab, Drop Down, Detail
4. Review the allocations
5. Modify Allocation Period to be 100%
6. Modify the next Allocation Period to be 150%
7. Modify the next Allocation Period to be 50%
8. Gear, Configure
9. List Column Section Tab > Options
HIGHLIGHT ROW BY ATTRIBUTE = "Allocation"
Work Effort Unit of Measure = "FTE"
10. Under "Column and Bar Graph Summary", click "Aggregation Row" > "Allocation By Period"
THRESHOLD LINE ATTRIBUTE = Unused Allocation
THRESHOLD AGGREGATION FUNCTION = Sum
Over-Threshold Color = Blue
11. On the Resource Allocation Detail tab, the Allocation By Period bar graphs are inconsistent.
150% takes up the whole bar (expected)
100% bar for the next period does not take up the whole space
50% bar seems to take less than a third of the space
Expected Results: Allocation bar is displayed accurately and consistent.
Actual Results: Allocation bar is inconsistent in its display.
Workaround: The numbers are still there, so this is easy to workaround.
This is working as designed.
Across the same row, the height of all bars are RELATIVE to the MAXIMUM value.
if you tried 200%, 150%, 100%, 50% - expect it to show across the row the colored amount HEIGHT at 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% of the row height