We have observed that if Supervisor/Resource Manager is made inactive, the Approved By on past timesheets is not showing in the Timesheet grid for past timesheets.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Clarity UX, Timesheets, Timesheets grid
2. Add the 'Approved By' field to the list columns
3. Pick a user who has approved a timesheet and inactive them from Classic UI, Administration, Resources page
4. Refresh the Page
The 'Approved By' grid cell is empty
5. Click on the row where the name disappeared in the 'Approved By' cell and open the Details Fly-out
The 'Approved By' field is empty in the fly-out too
6. Use the 'Approved By' as a Group By
Notice that there is no grouping for the blank cells
Expected Results: The name of the approver should appear in the grid cell, in the Details fly-out and in the Group By mode.
Actual Results: The 'Approved By' field shows blank for the timesheet record whose Approved user has become inactive.