Planned Operating Cost Audit Trail data is inaccurate when updated via XOG together with the Status Comment
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In Studio > Objects > project object
2. Go to the Audit tab
3. Enable the Planned Operating Cost and Status Comment fields for Insert / Update and Delete
4. Create a project and check the Audit Trail
5. There is a record for both attributes as an Insert operation due to the project creation
6. Update the project via XOG with following xml:
<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_project.xsd"><Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="project" version="220.127.116.110"/><Projects> <Project name="TestXOG" plannedCostOperatingTotal="50" projectID="00000119" statusComment="TestingXOG5"/> </Projects></NikuDataBus>
7. The XOG file contains an update to both audited fields.
8. Check the project Audit Trail
Expected Results: Both fields update date to be correct in the Audit Trail.
Actual Results: The Status Comment audit data is properly updated, but the Planned Operating Cost is inaccurate. It states it happened at the time the previous cost field update occurred.
This is caused by DE63061
This is fixed in 16.0.1
The updates done via XOG are:
Cost: 10 Comment: Testing XOG
Cost: 20 Comment: Testing XOG2
Cost: 30 Comment: Testing XOG3
Cost: 40 Comment: Testing XOG4
Cost: 50 Comment: Testing XOG5
See the dates for each update. The Planned Operating Cost update Date is not accurate