Clicking the Refresh Totals button in the Group By mode, not all subtotals are returned; they disappear.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- In Studio, create some custom number fields on the Project object and set the default to 100
- Set Populate NULL values with default on the attribute definition
- On the Projects Grid add custom number fields from step #1
- Set several project records where Work Status equals different values - Vary them between the below:
- On Hold
- Group By Work Status - you will see the subtotals for the custom number field
- Edit some values within a grouping
Example: In the 'Requested' group, use the Fill Handle update for some of the records for the custom number field; You should see the 'Subtotals have Changed' banner
- Click on the 'Refresh Totals' button on the banner
Expected Results: All of the subtotals are updated and display.
Actual Results: The subtotals for Requested gets updated, but the other subtotals are blank and the subtotal row is missing.