Work process create memory traces while cancelling several Jobs that were in the "Waiting for an agent of an agent group" status.
In the WP trace are logged :
20210302/130637.883 - U00011503 Workflow 'JOBP.NEW.TEST.0001' (RunID '0001436006') ended abnormally.
20210302/130721.712 - U00003620 Routine 'JPAKTJ_R' forces trace because of error.
20210302/130721.712 - U00003516 UCUDB: Affected lines in function 'UPDATE' = '0'
20210302/130721.808 - U00011801 Error in Server routine 'JPAKTJ_R', Server: 'RO1232#WP006' AE system: 'RO1232'.
20210302/130721.808 - U00003516 UCUDB: Affected lines in function 'UPDATE' = '0'
The JOB will end with 'FAULT_OTHER - Start impossible. Other error', Probably because it has not been generated yet (???).
Release : 12.3 Component : AUTOMATION ENGINE
This is a bug that is corrected in version 12.3.8 of AWI. (Expected to be available in February 2022)
Public description EN: A problem has been fixed where canceling a subtask in a Workflow caused a forced memory trace dump if the parent was no longer in the list of tasks in the Process Monitoring perspective.
The bug can be reproduced when the following actions are done:
– Take a HOSTG or create it
– Add two agents in that HOSTG, make sure they are stopped
– Create a simple JOB that will submit on this HOSTG
– Insert this JOB into a JOBP
– Start the JOBP, the JOB will go to“Waiting for agent of an agent group” .
– Cancel the JOBP(not recursive!).
– Deactivate the JOBP with 'deactivated forced'!!!, because the Job with “Waiting for agent of an agent group” was still active.
– As a result, the Job remains (lose) in the activity window with the status “Waiting for an agent of an agent group”.
– Cancel the remaining JOB
– The JOB will end with 'FAULT_OTHER - Start impossible. Other error', Probably because it has not been generated yet (???).
– The WPs throw a forced trace.