You would like to add users from a particular AD group to DLP enforce to avoid creating DLP users manually.
DLP Enforce 15.x
MS Active directory
Please follow below steps to import users from AD group using sync job to DLP Enforce -
1. Go to System > Users > Data Sources to display the Data Source Management screen.
2. Click Add, AD Login Source to display the Add AD Login User Source dialog.
3. Enter any name for the sync job in the Name field.
4. In AD custom filter field, enter below string to import from say, for example, "DLPUsers" AD group from "Acme.com" domain.
5. Click Submit.
6. Select the sync job and click Import. The Status column displays Done when the import completes.
7. Under System > Login Management > DLP Users, you will see the users imported from AD group.