Symantec DLP agent on MacOS in critical state with status showing as "Endpoint security client is down".
This issue occurs when SEHA app does not have full disk access on the Mac OS machine.
DLP agent 15.8
Mac OS Big sur
Follow below steps to provide full disk access to SEHA app on Mac OS machine. This will fix the issue and agent will return back to OK status.
1. Click the Apple logo, and then click System Preferences.
2. Click Security & Privacy.
3. Click the Privacy tab. On the left pane, scroll down and then click Full Disk Access.
4. Click the lock icon so you can make changes on your Mac. A new window will appear. Enter your Mac username and password, and then click Unlock to authorize the changes to be made.
5. Click the + button to add an application. A new window will appear.
6. Search for SEHA app. Select SEHA app and click Open. App will be added to Full Disk Access.