ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Project Manager Auto Rights to Financials
Article ID: 227014
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- Is there a reason the PM automatic rights don’t grant any rights to the financials.
- Project - Cost Plan - Edit, Project - Edit Financial, Project - Financial Plan – Submit.
- Do we need to grant these separately at the instance level to the Project Managers
- The access rights are separate with Financials and Cost Plans, due to the high sensitivity of the cost data.
- We recommend using instance rights for the Project managers if they are the ones who usually access the finance.
- We do not recommend Global rights due to the nature of the data.
- The instance right can be added via XOG automatically upon creation via a process.