We are running UIM and OC on the same server.
How can we move the OC installation to another server?
Release : 20.3
Component : OC
Below are the steps to follow:
1. Backup your UIM Database and the Primary hub Wasp folder.
2. Deactivate the wasp on the existing wasp host (primary hub).
- and all the ump_* packages, etc. just as if you were installing a 2nd OC node.
3. Deactivate the wasp on the new host
4. Copy the .cfg files for the wasp probe, and the ROOT folder, from the original location over to the new server
5. Delete the wasp probe from the old server.
6. In the cfg file for wasp in the new OC server make sure the full nimbus address is specified for all the pertinent probes i.e. /domain/hub/robot/data_engine instead of just data_engine
7. Start wasp on the new host
As we have removed the wasp on the primary hub follow these additional steps to put wasp back on to the primary hub with the adminconsole
8. Deploy on the primary hub the foollowing packages in order:
wasp, uimhome, adminconsoleapp, mps, mpse
(Select latest versions available for this package)