We are testing out the Clarity login message functionality. The message only appears if someone go to their avatar in the upper right of the application and selects "LOG OUT". It does not appear if someone closes their web browser or the tab Clarity was in. We are a Clarity SaaS customer using GCP SSO. Is this a bug or by design?
Custom Login Message in an SSO Environment
STR requires admin rights to configure Login Message via Specify Login Message
1) Log in to Modern UI in GCP SSO Environment
2) Notice message when log into Clarity
3) Close Clarity via clicking (X) on browser tab (do not select Profile > Logout)
Login as the Clarity admin and make update/change login message
4) Wait until Clarity session timeout occurs
5) Log in Modern again with same SSO user from step 1
Expected results: When a change is made for the login, the login feature expects user to log out and login back to see the new message
Actual Results: User does not get the new login message.
Release : 15.9.3
New feature added in Clarity 15.9.2 - Support for Custom Login Message in an SSO Environment