A process set to auto-start on create when the condition is the status report Report Status to be 'Final' and the Project Type to be 'Major Project' (sample values).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new process.
2. Associate it to 'Status Report' as Primary Object, and add 'Project' as a Linked Object. Make it available for auto-start.
3. Set it to Auto-start on Start Options and use this condition:
Start Event = 'Create'
Start Condition = '( ( Project (Status Report Project) Project Type = 'Major Project' ) and ( Status Report Report Status = 'Final' ) )'
4. Make the process to do nothing (e.g.: finish immediately) and validate and activate the process.
5. Create a new project and set the Project Type to 'Major Project'.
6. Still in the Classic UX, create a new status report and ensure that the Report Status is set to 'Final' during the creation step.
Expected Results: Process auto-starts.
Actual Results: Process does not auto-start.
The two conditions work as expected as an auto-start condition when used separately:
- ( Project (Status Report Project) Project Type = 'Major Project' )
- ( Status Report Report Status = 'Final' )