ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How To Track Audit Trail Attribute Changes
Article ID: 226804
Clarity PPM On Premise
The global right(Audit Trail - Access) provides resources the ability to select the operations of insert,deletion, and changes of object attributes/fields.
The results of the following query can be reviewed to find out who made changes and when:
select * from ODF_AUDITED_ATTRIBUTES
order by object_code, last_updated_date desc;
- When object attributes are added for auditing, an update is made to the ODF_AUDITED_ATTRIBUTES table.
- When object attributes are removed for auditing, an update is not made.
- Audited attributes (current or previously audited) will persist in the users view on the Idea: Audit Trail page in the UI.
To remove rows from the Audit Trail page or purge the audit data from the database you can enter a specific number of days
- Go to Clarity >Object > Purge Audit Trail > Days (check with the business since purging will be decision that drives the use of the Purge Audit Trail feature)
- Run the Clarity job called Purge Audit Trail