We have added a new Wireless LAN Controller in Spectrum, but are unable to discover the Access points.
Device model: Cisco C9800-80-K9 chassis
Model Type Name: GnSNMPDev
System Object ID: 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2669
Release : 21.2.x
Component : SPCCRT - Spectrum Certification
Perform the Self-Certification in Spectrum.
1. In Spectrum OneClick Console, launch the Device Certification wizard. Click on Tools à Utilities à Device Certification
2. Locate the System Object ID: 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.2669 (you already have this entry as the device was discovered).
3. Select it, click on the Edit button and change the configuration as follow:
4. Save the changes.
5. Delete/destroy the existing Cisco C9800-80-K9 chassis device model.
6. Discover the device again.
7. Then run the Access Point Discovery.