Hi, after performing Clarity and Data Warehouse database dump, I am not able to run any Jaspersoft reports.
- This is the error that I am receiving when I run the report from Reports and Jobs.
- When I try to run the report from Advanced reporting, there is some additional error information:
Error: Caused by: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: Given final block not properly padded. Such issues can arise if a bad key is used during decryption
- We dropped the database in Production and loaded a blank database. From what our DBA shared with me, dumped the Clarity and Data Warehouse databases, but we did not dump the Jaspersoft database.
- We have had this issue in the past when we performed a database copy from one environment to another. But since this happened after a database dump, I'm not sure how to resolve.
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CLARITY JASPERSOFT
After performing a Clarity and Data Warehouse database dump but did not dump the Jaspersoft database you will need to run the update jasperParameters command to update the profile attributes in Advanced Reporting.
Steps to fix the reports:
1) Open a command prompt in Clarity install directory/bin.
2) Execute the following command:
admin update jasperParameters
(This command updates the profile attributes so that the attributes can be re-encrypted)