On the MUX, when you have multiple conversation notifications, if you delete one, the user profile avatar is moved to the notification below.
The STR below only has 2 notifications, however when there are more notifications, you can delete any notification and if the one below it is from a different user with a different avatar, the one below moves up the list but still shows the avatar from the row that was just deleted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login as User A to the Modern UX (MUX)
2. Ensure an avatar picture is set for this user.
3. Login as User B to the MUX
4. Ensure an avatar picture is set for this user.
5. As user A go to any project and set User C as Staff member
6. On the Conversations tab start a conversation to User C
7. Log in as User B and on the same Project Conversations tab start a conversation with User C
8. Log in as User C and check the notifications icon.
9. You have both Conversation notifications with each users avatar pictures
10. Delete the conversation notification on top (the one from User B)
Expected Results: User B notification is deleted and User A one is visible with the relevant avatar picture
Actual results: User A's notification is visible, but it shows User B's avatar picture
This is caused by DE62973
This is fixed in 16.0.1
Workaround: Close the notification panel and reopen it to see the avatars refreshed properly.