Classic PPM Gantt - On a Project Gantt, when a Task (which is a proxy task for the sub project) is out dented then after running 'Update Cost Totals' (from 'Actions' drop down on the Classic Tasks Tab list page) the Actual Cost data is populated correctly however when the Task is indented on the PPM Gantt then the Actual Cost becomes zero after running 'Update Cost totals'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create three financially enabled projects, P1, P2, P3 and allocate financially enabled labor resources
2. Create a Phase task in Project P1
3. Assigned the resources to tasks on the projects
4. Run Rate Matrix job then follow with Post Timesheet, Post Transactions to Financials and then Post to WIP
5. Run the 'Update Cost Totals' on the task list page of the Projects to populate ACWP
6. Make project P2 and P3 sub projects of P1
7. Open Project P1 and go to Task list page, All Tasks are displayed including Project P2 and P3
8. Open the PPM Gantt chart for Project P1 and you see that ACWP are displayed for all those Tasks (which are really sub projects)
9. Now Indent Task P2 under the Phase task created in step 2
10. In Project P1, go to Task list page and run 'Update Cost Totals'
Expected Results: ACWP for Task P2 to remain intact and on the Gantt chart Actual Cost also remain intact.
Actual Results: ACWP on Task P2 becomes zero. On The Gantt chart, Actuals for Task P2 is intact but Actual Cost becomes zero.
Defect ID: DE61096
Release : 15.8.1, 15.9.1, 15.9.2, 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Resolved in Clarity version 16.0