A labor resource is created and only has 'Restricted' and 'View' license type but after exporting a Task or Project list to CSV the resource is automatically granted a 'Full' license type as a result of Instance Access right - Job Creator (Right) being granted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a resource 'A' with access rights to view Project and Task list pages.
2. Grant access rights for Clarity Modern UX.
3. Do not grant access right to run any job
4. Login to Clarity as Resource 'A' created in step one (1)
5. In modern ux, navigate to either a Task or Project grid list page with over 500 records
6. Export the records to CSV
Export to csv shouldn't cause 'Full' licence type to be granted to the resource 'A'
Resource 'A' is granted 'Full' license type
Defect id: DE60896
Release : 15.8, 15.9.1, 15.9.2, 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY USERS, GROUPS, OBS ADMINISTRATION
Workaround: Delete the 'Export to CSV Job' instance that gets created to clear out the 'Full' license type entry from the license page.
Resolved in Clarity 16.0