BROADCOM commits to repair this behavior in a future release.
To install patch atp-patch2-4.6.7-1
- At the admin CLI of EDR, type:
- If the current version is 4.6.7, proceed to step 4. If you are on a prior version, then type:
- If no errors occur during update download, type:
- Updating the software version may require up to two reboots of EDR appliance before continuing.
To confirm the installed patches, type:
- If "atp-patch2-4.6.7-1" appears in the output, the EDR appliance is already patched for this issue. No further action is needed for this particular EDR appliance.
To check for the patch in the download repository, type:
- If "atp-patch2-4.6.7-1" does not appear in the download repository, please contact support for further assistance and reference KB #. Also copy and paste the output from this command into the case comments.
To download the patch, type:
patch download atp-patch2-4.6.7-1
- If the last three lines from patch download are not as follows, create a support case and paste the output from patch download into the case comments.
atp-patch2-4.6.7-1.x86_64.rpm | 1.2 MB 00:01 ETA
Function: main returned success
- To install the patch, type:
patch install atp-patch2-4.6.7-1
- When the patch installation reaches the line "Executing 4.6.7-HF2 script", it has begun running a script to purge zombie entries from the Endpoint Entities database. This script make take some time to run. During this time, if you are connected via ssh, please take steps to keep the ssh connection alive, such as pressing the <ENTER> key once every 2-5 minutes. This interval finishes when the script outputs "Executing 4.6.7-HF2 script done."
- If patch install does not include the following two lines, create a new support case and copy and paste the output from the patch install command into the comments.
Patch installation Success!
Function: do_install returned success