1. Log in to Clarity PPM
2. click on administration->lookup
3. create lookup with dynamic query
SELECT @SELECT:I.ID:[email protected],@SELECT:I.NAME:[email protected],@SELECT:I.CODE:[email protected]
FROM INV_INVESTMENTS I
where I.IS_ACTIVE = 1
and UPPER(I.odf_object_code) = 'PROJECT'
and (select COUNT(1) as INV_COUNT
from INV_HIERARCHIES H
where H.PARENT_ID = I.ID) > 1
4. Create attribute and link with lookup created
5. put the attribute in the blueprint to be available by giving API ID in New UX
6. Check the attribute value in the New UX
Expected Results: Attribute values are available and showing in NEW UX.
Actual Results: Attribute value is not available however visible in classic UI.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CLARITY STUDIO
This is a defect DE62473 in our system and going to be fixed in our upcoming release 16.0