There is a time gap when adding a filter field using the search box in MUX.
This is happening with attributes that are not visible when the Add Filter dialog box is opened.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to the Modern UX Projects common grid
2. Click on the Show filters icon
3. On the Add Filter dialog box, select the Active field
4. The Active field is instantaneously added to the filter
5. Click on the Add Filter dialog box and start type Planned
6. Click on let say Planned Cost
Expected Results: The Planned Cost field is instantaneously added to the filter
Actual Results: There is a few seconds lag from the selection time till the field is added to the filter
This is reproducible in 15.9.X
This is caused DE62825
This is fixed in 16.0.1
Workaround: Using the Add Filter selection scroll bar, navigate down till the desired attribute is found and select it.
This was not the case in 15.8.1