ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Load Balancer Session Persistence/Sticky Sessions
Article ID: 225545
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- In Clarity when we filter data and then we sort it, we see data not populating correctly
- When we remove cache/cookies then it works well
- Do we have any session setting/cookie setting we have to enable to resolve this issue
Release : Any Supported Release
Component : Clarity Architecture
- To avoid this issue Session Persistence / Sticky Sessions must be enabled on your Load Balancer. This is a required setting as per our documentation.
- Even if it works on lower environments, this may be because you do not have the same usage of the system.
- So your user may just not be redirected to a new server by the load balancer due to low usage