The following options to upload the diagnostics files directly to the case does not seem to be working at the time of this writing:
1. From the CLI - # diagnostics service-info send-sr 12345678
2. From the GUI - Administration > System Overview > System Diagnostics
The workaround is to generate the diagnostics files manually, download it and then upload it to the case.
Below are the steps to generate the diagnostics files manually, download it and then upload it to the case.
Please verify the proxy settings first, making sure that its enabled if the only access to the internet is through the proxy.
Then run the following command on the Reporter:
reporter# diagnostics service-info export
The above command will create a diagnostics files under the Reporter's "./diags" folder.
Then you would need to use a third party FTP client like Filezilla to download the diagnostics files from Reporter.
1. Login to the Reporter's FTP username.
2. Under the 'Remote site', typed "./diags". This is a hidden directory, that is why you would need to manually change the directory.
3. Highlight all the files under the "./diags" folder.
4. Click and drag to your local folder.
Then zipped all those files and upload it to the case.