Project Status Report List Group By Stage Error. When custom lookup values are added to INV_TYPE, the report will error if the report is grouped by stage and there are projects with stages as well as projects with no stage.
Error Msg = ORA-25137: Data value out of range at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:513)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use lookup_id = INV_TYPE
- Go to Values
- Use Project Investment Lookup level
- Create a new Lookup Value called Ideation (same level as IT, Six Sigma...)
- Create 3 values under this new Ideation level
- Project Stage 1 Ideation ID: PROJECT_LIFECYCLE_STAGE_1
- Project Stage 2. Plan ID: PROJECT_LIFECYCLE_STAGE_2
- Project Stage 3. Design ID: PROJECT_LIFECYCLE_STAGE_3
- Make sure they are all active
- Assign some projects to these new stages
- Make sure some projects have the OOTB IT stages
Note these projects so you can include them on the report.
- Make sure all these projects have a final status report.
- Run Load Data Warehouse (Full Load)
- Go to Advanced Reporting for Project Status Report List
- For the parameters select the projects you identified earlier. (everyone has a stage)
- Choose Select All for the other parameters where applicable
- Choose to Group by Stage
The report should return results grouped by stage.
- Now go back and add a project that has no Stage but has a status report
- Run the report again
Expected Results: The report still works.
Actual Results: Error Appears with Error Msg = ORA-25137: Data value out of range at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:513) ... 37 more.