Timesheet in MUX does not match Classic view when the effort is configured in Days. When changing the effort to Hours, they match.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Select Resource and update availability to 9.5 hrs
2. Go to the Resource's calendar
3. Update the Resource's calendar to Mon/Wed shift of 9.5 hrs, Tues/Thurs shift at 4hrs and Friday Non-Workday
4. Create a new Project and add the resource on the Team
5. Create a Task and assign the resource to the Task
6. Go to Timesheets in Classic View
7. Search for the resource with timesheet status Open and click on timesheet icon
8. Click Configure on timesheet
9. Under Time Entry Options, set Display Unit to Days
10. Save and Return
11. Add the new task
Mon/Wed - enter 1.1
Tues/Thurs - enter .65
Friday is blank
12. Go to Classic, Administration, General Settings, System Options
Under 'New User Experience' check 'Activate Timesheets, Save
Log out then log back in
13. Go to MUX
Verify that effort is in Days under Settings
Click on Timesheets
Search for the resource
Go to the timesheet
Expected Results: The timesheet should match what was entered in the Classic view.
Actual Results: The timesheet is showing more than what was entered. When changed Effort to Hours, it matches Classic view. Database is correct as well.
Release : 15.9.1, 15.9.2
Component : CLARITY TIME MANAGEMENT
This is DE60880, resolved in 15.9.3
Fix: Instead of Resource calendar, Modern UX will be taking the Standard calendar which is similar to Classic.