If this is still happening, or if this happens again, but what we need to do is,
- Ensure the schedule having the trouble has not already expired.
- Increase logging level to “INFO” (https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=9347)
- Follow these steps to try and clear the problem:
- Deactivate the schedule
- Check it out
- Make a minor modification to some detail of the schedule, such as the description.
- Check it in
- Activate the schedule.
- If the problem doesn’t clear up, then send us the log files from all the nodes, labeling which is from the Domain Orchestrator and which is from the secondary node.