ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
PAMPRIME Schedulers stopped working at midnight EST
Article ID: 224645
CA Process Automation Base
The schedulers stopped working. Deactivation/activation and rebooting didn't work.
Release : 4.3
Component : Process Automation
If this is still happening, or if this happens again, but what we need to do is,
- Ensure the schedule having the trouble has not already expired.
- Increase logging level to “INFO” (https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=9347)
- Follow these steps to try and clear the problem:
- Deactivate the schedule
- Check it out
- Make a minor modification to some detail of the schedule, such as the description.
- Check it in
- Activate the schedule.
- If the problem doesn’t clear up, then send us the log files from all the nodes, labeling which is from the Domain Orchestrator and which is from the secondary node.