wasp on OC restarts continuously and never obtains a port after deploying the September Patch
The wasp.log does not capture any error when wasp restarts
Corrupted ..wasp\webapp\policy_management_ws on the OC robot
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - WASP & CORE
1. Disabled the startup on the various webapps (load_on_startup = false) on OC and got the wasp to startup successfully.
2. Enabled one webapp at a time and narrow down the issue to policy_management_ws
3. Deactivated the wasp probe
4. Renamed the ..:\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\policy_management_ws folder
5. Deployed the policy_management_ws .27HF2
6. Activated the wasp probe and port was assigned
We suspect that the issue was related to wasp not being deactivated when the patches were installed.
Per OC 20.33 September Patch 2021,the wasp must be deactivated before deploying the hotfixes