In the DETAILS Fly-out, the DEFAULT BUCKET COLOR is shown for a ZERO value instead of the expected mapped color for the value. The color is shown for the correct mapping for NON-ZERO value.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Set up Display Mappings on 'Finish Variance' Task attribute as follows:
Black - Default Bucket
Red - Late - From: -999,999 - To -10
Yellow - At Risk - From: -10 - To: 0
Green - On Schedule - From: 0 - To: 999,999
2. Create 2 custom fields:
(a) Cust Date 1 (custdate01)
(b) Custom DateDiff Calculated attribute and set up the same display mappings as noted in step #1
Set the API Attribute ID on the custom attribute (Custom DateDiff Attr1 / c_custDateDiff1)
3. Create some tasks on a Project
4. Baseline the Project (in Classic prior to 15.9.3 or in Modern on 15.9.3+)
-- the Finish Variance will have zeros because the baseline data is the same
-- if you change any dates on tasks you will see the non-zero Finish Variance values
5. In the Modern UI, on Project, Tasks Module, Grid layout: Set the columns to include 'Finish', 'Finish Variance', 'Baseline Finish', 'Custom DateDiff Attr1'
6. Go to any of the Tasks that have a ZERO value for the 'Finish Variance' or the 'Custom DateDiff Attr1' fields
7. Open the DETAILS Fly-out for the Task
8. If the 'Finish Variance' or the 'Custom DateDiff Attr1' are not on the fly-out, configure them and compare the color to the color seen in the row on the grid for that task
Expected Results: The correct color should appear next to the value in the field for a ZERO value.
Actual Results: The color defined on the DEFAULT BUCKET appears next to the value in the field for a ZERO value.
This has been identified as a bug and is reported as defect DE62601 and will be addressed in the upcoming Clarity 16.0.0 release.