In the DETAILS Fly-out, the DEFAULT BUCKET COLOR is shown for a ZERO value instead of the expected mapped color for the value. The color is shown for the correct mapping for NON-ZERO value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Display Mappings on 'Finish Variance' Task attribute as follows:
- Black - Default Bucket
- Red - Late - From: -999,999 - To -10
- Yellow - At Risk - From: -10 - To: 0
- Green - On Schedule - From: 0 - To: 999,999
- Create 2 custom fields:
- Create a Custom Date field
- Attribute Name (ID) = Cust Date 1 (custdate01)
- Set the API Attribute ID on the custom attribute (c_custdate01)
- Custom DateDiff Calculated attribute
- Set up the same display mappings as defined in the 'Finish Variance' field
- Attribute Name (ID) = Custom DateDiff Attr1 (custdatediff1)
- Set the API Attribute ID on the custom attribute (c_custDateDiff1)
- Create some tasks on a Project
- Baseline the Project (in Classic prior to 15.9.3 or in Modern on 15.9.3+)
- The Finish Variance will have zeros because the baseline data is the same
- If you change any dates on tasks you will see the non-zero Finish Variance values
- In the Modern UI, on Project, Tasks Module, Grid layout: Set the columns to include 'Finish', 'Finish Variance', 'Baseline Finish', 'Custom DateDiff Attr1'
- Go to any of the Tasks that have a ZERO value for the 'Finish Variance' or the 'Custom DateDiff Attr1' fields
- Open the DETAILS Fly-out for the Task
- If the 'Finish Variance' or the 'Custom DateDiff Attr1' are not on the fly-out, configure them and compare the color to the color seen in the row on the grid for that task
Expected Results: The correct color should appear next to the value in the field for a ZERO value.
Actual Results: The color defined on the DEFAULT BUCKET appears next to the value in the field for a ZERO value.