Large String Data Type attribute is not appearing in OData. If the database is Postgres, the Large String Data Type attribute is not appearing in OData. It seems not available in OData.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Have a system with clarity 15.9 with HDP configured
2. Create a large string attribute under project object and include the attribute for DWH
3. Fill in the data against those created attributes
4. Run the below job in sequence
- Load Data Warehouse
- Load Data Warehouse Access Rights
- Refresh Data Warehouse OData Model
5. Open the ODATA url either in postman or excel and you will not find the newly added attribute under DWH_INV_PROJECT
Expected Result: A large string attribute under project object is available in OData.
Actual Result: A large string attribute under project object is not available in OData.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE58827
Release : 15.8, 15.9
Component : Clarity Data Warehause
The issue is fixed in Clarity 16.0.0