On the Idea Create screen in classic there is the blueprint lookup, but when you select the binoculars for blueprint attribute it is not showing the idea blueprints correctly on the browse.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in to Clarity as Admin
2. Navigate to Administration->Studio and put Blueprint attribute on create view
3. Navigate to Modern UX and go to Administration->Blueprints
4. Attempt to create several Idea's blueprints (between 8-10) and Project Blueprints (between 8-10) by using Copy action
5. Go back to Classic and navigate to Home->Ideas
6. Attempt to create an idea and on the Create View you should see Blueprint, click on Browse and notice multiple pages are listed when you don't have that many Idea blueprints and clicking to go to next page does not display anything.
Expected Results: It should only show Idea blueprints and total count should match the number of Idea blueprints that are in the system
Actual Results: It is showing different number of Idea blueprints
Release : 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY STUDIO
DE62509, Under review by Engineering team.