ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Endevor Eclipse Plugin - Reverting SCL for Package
Article ID: 223708
Endevor Software Change Manager (SCM)
Using Endevor Eclipse plugin 18.1.6 to revert SCL for package and push it back to remote, noticed extra blank line added after each original SCL line for the remote SCL.
- Connected to Endevor.
- Created a project to an existing entry environment.
- Created a Package.
- Assigned Package to that project.
- Generated a MOVE SCL via the 'To Package' option for an element. (browsed and format ok for Local SCL)
- Did an 'Update Remote SCL' from the package. (browsed and format ok for Remote SCL)
- Did a 'Revert SCL' from the package. (browsed and format ok for Local SCL)
- Did an 'Update Remote SCL' from the package. (browsed and format not ok for Remote SCL as below)
Release : 18.1
Component : ENDEVOR ECLIPSE PLUGIN 18.1.6
Applying LU01641 to bring Endevor Maintenance up to date.