As an admin we are unable to configure List or Filter views for partitioned custom subobject that got created under investment object.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
0. Setup partition model
00. Associate project object with the partition created earlier
1. Create subobject under Investment object (NOT under the Project Object - that works as expected)
2. Change Views for List, Filter, Create and Edit for a specific partition and Publish it.
3. Navigate to Projects and select one of the projects in the Partition that you updated the Views
4. Once in the Project properties click on drop down arrow under Properties tab to go to the sub object List
5. Create new instance of the subobject and notice that Create view reflects the changes you made in the Views for that partition, Click Save and Return
6. Notice that List View updates don't reflect, same applies to Filter View.
Expected Results: Correct partition updates should reflect for subobject of investment object.
Actual Results: Only System partition changes reflect for subobject of investment object
Workaround: Configure under System Partition instead.
Release : 15.6.1
Component : CLARITY STUDIO
DE62477, Fixed in 16.0.1.