Here is what I am seeing and wanted to see if you are seeing the same one.
1. Set the default domain on the Admin->User Management->Domains section to the desired domain.
2. After setting that if I click "File->Log out" I see the correct Domain
3. If you exit out and launch the existing jnlp file, you should also see the desired domain.
4. If you login to the http://<serverName>:8080/aai landing page and click on the top link to download a new jnlp file I also see the correct default domain.
5. If you login to the other AAI website where you also access the Insight reports http://<serverName>:8080/aai/web/v1/ and click on the Unify icon to download the jnlp file, the AAI client will default to the domain of the user I logged in with.
If you login with the JAWS Admin user and click Unify it will default to the JAWS domain, but if I login with my LDAP user and click on the Unify icon it is defaulting to the LDAP domain when I launch that jnlp.
6. If you logout or exit and relaunch that same jnlp file it will default to the correct domain again.