1. Set the default domain on the Admin->User Management->Domains section to the desired domain.
2. After setting that click "File->Log out" you should see the correct Domain
3. If you exit out and launch the existing jnlp file, you should also see the desired domain.
4. If you login to the http://<serverName>:8080/aai landing page and click on the top link to download a new jnlp file you should also see the correct default domain.
5. If you login to the other AAI website http://<serverName>:8080/aai/web/v1/ and click on the Unify icon to download the jnlp file, the AAI client will default to the domain of the user I logged in with.
If you login with the JAWS Admin user and click Unify it will default to the JAWS domain, but if I login with a user in the Default Domain you specified and click on the Unify icon it will use the default domain when launching the jnlp.
6. If you logout or exit and relaunch that same jnlp file it will default to the correct domain again.