MUX Per Period Metrics not spreading Totals correctly for FTE
Article ID: 223231
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- When using FTE in Per Period Metrics and updating the Totals it will not spread correctly to TSV periods but copy the same amount all across
- We should be able to enter ETC in the totals column in Assignments, and we expect the application dynamically spread the allocation across the remaining periods in the current view
- However when we update the Totals it just sets the ETC to the same value and does not spread it:
- This also happens on other screens and metrics with FTE
Release : Any
This is working by design.
- FTE is not meant to spread in the TSV - Month columns as FTE is "full time equivalent". If you say FTE 2 that means 2 people worth of ETC
- If you put in a 2, it will spread 2 across all periods. This is because FTE is not a "real" metrics number.
- If the user needs to be able to spread the amounts, they have to use Hours/Days instead in Profile - Settings in Modern UX