How to change the color of the AM client in different environments?
Applications Manager 9.3.4 and higher
In order to change the color of AM client one will need to be logged in with an admin account to edit the agent. Then follow these steps
To select a color, follow these steps in the Applications Manager client:
- Connect to the Applications Manager client
- Go to Object Admin/Administration/Agents- Edit the Master's agent
- Choose the Automation Engine Options tab
- Choose the Theme sub-tab (new as of version 9.3.4)
- Check the box for Custom Color and then choose the desired color from the drop down list
- Select OK and the new color will appear at the top of the main window
Repeat these steps, as desired, for each of your Applications Manager environments.