I am looking for answers to the below questions between our installed version of 18.104.22.168 and the latest version available for CA TDM Portal 4.9.1
1. What version of JDBC is supplied with 22.214.171.124 and the latest 4.9.1?
2. What version of AdoptOpenJDK is supplier with 126.96.36.199 and 4.9.1?
3. Is SQL Server 2019 certified with either 188.8.131.52 or 4.9.1? If not, when is it going to be certified?
4. How can I use a later version of Microsoft JDBC drivers with our installed 184.108.40.206?
5. Can I also upgrade to the latest or higher version of AdoptOpenJDK and Java?
Release : 4.9. - 4.9.1
Component : TDM Portal and FDM
The TDM 4.9.1 Release Notes can be found at https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/devops/test-data-management/4-9/release-notes.html
Thrid-Party Acknowledgments can be found at https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/dam/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/assets/docops/tdm/catestdatamanageracknowledgments_49.txt