I am looking for answers to the below questions between our installed version of 220.127.116.11 and the latest version available for CA TDM Portal 4.9.1
1. What version of JDBC is supplied with 18.104.22.168 and the latest 4.9.1?
2. What version of AdoptOpenJDK is supplier with 22.214.171.124 and 4.9.1?
3. Is SQL Server 2019 certified with either 126.96.36.199 or 4.9.1? If not, when is it going to be certified?
4. How can I use a later version of Microsoft JDBC drivers with our installed 188.8.131.52?
5. Can I also upgrade to the latest or higher version of AdoptOpenJDK and Java?
Release : 4.9. - 4.9.1
Component : TDM Portal and FDM
The TDM 4.9.1 Release Notes can be found at https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/devops/test-data-management/4-9/release-notes.html
Thrid-Party Acknowledgments can be found at https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/dam/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/assets/docops/tdm/catestdatamanageracknowledgments_49.txt