How can we assign User Account permissions?
DX_NetOps_PM - 20.2.x/21.2.x
OS - Linux
We need to follow the following steps:
- Log in as the user with admin privilege.
- Select the Administration --> User Settings & click on Users.
- Select a user account that want to be changed and then click Edit.
Add User wizard opens.
- Click on Access Permissions.
The Access Permissions window will appear.
- Add permission groups to the user account:
Expand the groups in the Available groups tree.
Select a group
Click the right arrow button to add it to the Selected groups on the right pane.
- Select a group from the drop-down list.
By default, My Assigned Groups is selected.
- Click Save.