When you xog out a Project that has 'Staff Obs Unit' populated and Xog it back into Clarity, it fails and the following message is generated.
OBS unit () is invalid.
OBS unit path () is invalid.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a project and allocate a couple of labor resources to it
2. On the 'Team - Staff' page, populate the 'Staff OBS Unit' fields
3. XOG out the Project using the 'prj_projects_read.xml' file
4. Manually remove the 'Staff OBS Unit' fields values from the Project 'Team - Staff' page
5. XOG the data previously XOG out in step three back into the Project
Expected Results: Staff Obs Unit in the Project to be populated again with the data XOG in.
Actual Results: Staff Obs Unit field does not get populated.
Caused by defect id: DE62007
Release : 15.9.2, 15.9.1
Component : CLARITY XML OPEN GATEWAY (XOG)
Resolved in Clarity 16.0